Sunday, February 21, 2010

So...I want to make money in photography

Welcome to How I Make Money In Photography, a blog about how I make money on the side using a camera. Ultimately, my goal is to be a full-time, self-employed professional, but for now, it's a part-time affair. I'll be honest, I am not an expert who can tell you the secrets of making $100,000 a year taking pictures. My goal here is to chronicle my adventures as I create the life I have always dreamed of and to share my experiences and knowledge of being a photographer for over twenty years. See, I started taking pictures when film was all we had, and now I am making the digital transition and attempting to start my own studio. So come along for the ride, listen to my stories and tips, e-mail me if you have a question, correction, or comment, and let's see what it takes to make money and be successful in photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment